Please note, because of the extensive dye process, colors may transfer when wet. Therefore, it is recommended to hand wash your swimsuit in cold water before wearing.
Make sure you follow the simple steps to keeping your swimwear clean and fresh.
- Do not iron or leave in the sun.
- Hand wash in cold soapy water and rinse in cold water.
- Do not dry clean or wash in warm or hot water. It is also recommended to avoid sauna-like conditions.
- Lay flat out of direct sunlight to dry.
- Make sure after leaving the beach that all sand is removed from the swimsuit as this can dry out the fabric.
- Store in a dry place where air flows frequently to avoid moisture from building in garments.
- Avoid contact with sunscreens, oils & chlorine as this may cause the color to fade and damage the fabric.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces. EG- rocks, pebble/ stone pool surfaces. We do not take responsibility for balling of fabrics when made in contact with rough surfaces.